Background

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tori is not only the owner of the salon that I have worked at for 8 years and 4 months but she has become a good friend and someone that I have enjoyed spending time with,and look to more then she will ever understand. Yesterday her Husband Cody passed away. I just cant stop thinking of her and the pain and sorrow she has at his moment in time. I have watched her go through so much in the passed 8 years. I have watched her have two beautiful babies and be such a wonderful patient mom and wife. I have seen her go through struggles that no one but Job could understand. She has faced it all head on with a smile on her face and with such strength in the gosple I just can't beleive I get to know and be around such a wonderful person that seems to have it all put together ALL the time. Her light shines so bright even now as she goes though what I believe will be the MOST DIFFICULT thing she will have to over come. Tori I love you and hope you will remember all the people in you life that will be there for you forever. Cody we will miss you and all you smart mouthing!
CODY JONES August 28, 1976 ~ August 15, 2012 Cody Mitchell Jones of Alpine, Utah, passed away August 15, 2012. He fought a courageous battle with cancer. Cody was born on August 28, 1976 to Terry and Heather Jones. Cody married Tori Kay Nielson Jones on June 22, 2000 in the Salt Lake Temple. He was survived by his 2 children Stetson Mitchell and Tenlie Kay Jones. He was an active member in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He loved the outdoors and spending time with his family. Funeral Services will be held Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. in the Lehi East Stake Center, 1200 East 900 North. A viewing will be held Friday from 6-8 p.m. and Saturday from 9:30-10:30 a.m. at the church. Burial in Alpine Cemetery under the direction of Anderson & Sons Mortuary. Online memories and condolences may be shared at andersonmortuary.com. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the family at Central Bank in American Fork under Cody's name.

1 comment:

Serengeti Salon said...

She is amazing and I dont know how shes done it all with a smile on her face! She also gives me strength everyday. I love her and will continue to keep them in my daily prayers. We have the BEST salon in the world! I love you girls!

xo, KOO