Background

Monday, March 14, 2011

chads a big boy now!

I have B negative blood so I have to have a shot for the RH factor! Unless.... Chad's blood is also neg. so he had to go give blood today. So they could tell him what his blood type was. He has never given blood before and is a wittle scared to do so. So he wanted me to go with him and I so badly wanted to but... I had to work. So he had to go all ALONE.( or so I thought) Any way my mom was in charge of the blood drive so she was there with him but when he came in to the church he had a little buddy with him! His sick kick brother Jeff. hahaha Thanks Jeff for the support and to top it all off Jeff even gave blood too.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Ok that crack me up! You would never guess that with him.

Ann Mitchell said...

Let's see some pregnant pictures!