Background

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sliver

Last night I got home from work so worn out! I thought I was going to come home and watch T.V. then I remebered we don't have T.V. any more DANG IT. So I went shopping with some friends then I remebered I don't like shopping haha. So as I got home Lacie called and asked if I could come over and help get a sliver out of Saige's hand? I said yes and brought chad along for support thinking I would not really need him. So we grabed a treat and tweezers. When we got to Lacie's and looked at Saige's hand it was the length of her palm!!!! WOW it was heart renching. I made her take a picture so I will post it when I get it. So chad sanitized a razor blade and had to cut all the way down the sliver! poor little saiger. then I tryied to pull it out and it still would not come it took 3 pulles to get it out. What a tuff little girl. ( WE saved the stick.(sliver)

1 comment:

Bret Bushman Family said...

I didn't know you and chad were also nurses...what a good Aunt and Uncle :)