Background

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunday

Well I got up at the ussual 4:45 am and invited my sister Lori to my work out!? she says she liked it as she limped out of the car? No she did GREAT! Keena finished Ironman New Zealand in 11hr 32 min she is amazing she took 10th wow I wish I were her! OFf to start a new week! Oh for all of you with little girls at home check out my sister-in-laws blog sportsprincess.blogspot.com it is so cute and she has a photo contest on it with prizes she is writing a book. good job bethany.

2 comments:

KoOie said...

Look at you, you little blogging girl you!! Im so proud! :)

Jamie said...

4:45am what the?!?!?! Now I know why I will always be fat! There is now way!! If I ever do get the will to shed the pounds will you be my trainer? Wait nevermind, you'll probably make me run to alpine at 4:45 am to get started! LOL!
Loved your comment on my blog! It totally made me laugh!!